Good Data Drives Good Decisions
When talking about space management, it really boils down to the integrity of your data. Good data helps you maximize your facilities from an occupancy and usage perspective as well as planning for future moves, growth, and situation analysis.
AxisFM is designed to help you:
- Analyze and optimize facility utilization
- Eliminate overbooking and under-utilization
- Allocate/reallocate space and associate to funding sources
- Incorporate utilization data with maintenance and renewals
- Calculate usage and capacity ratios
- Allow for role-based requests and approvals
- Ensure that space data interoperates seamlessly with capital planning
and work management data
CAD & Connectivity
AxisFM associates CAD and any other format drawings to the actual physical space within the system. In addition, interactive floor plans allow you to see your space from a high-level and drill down to specific rooms; showing the space dimensions and attributes as well as telling you what facility-related assets are assigned to that space.
AxisFM has universal connectivity to other systems, which means you can make sure that all your critical systems are working collaboratively to support your facility management objectives.